Big Ten Conference TV Commercial, 'Faces of the Big Ten: Clay Mason Stephens'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Clay Mason Stephens was born with only one pectoral muscle and he was told by doctors that he wouldn't succeed in strength sports, which motivated him to pursue gymnastics. Clay says that he will never use his strength disability as an excuse, but as motivation to work harder.
- Big Ten Conference
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Big Life. Big Stage. Big Ten.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.