Big Ten Conference TV Spot, 'Faces of the Big Ten: Clay Mason Stephens'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Clay Mason Stephens was born with only one pectoral muscle and he was told by doctors that he wouldn't succeed in strength sports, which motivated him to pursue gymnastics. Clay says that he will never use his strength disability as an excuse, but as motivation to work harder.
- February 26, 2020
- Big Ten Conference
- “Big Life. Big Stage. Big Ten.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots