Cleveland Clinic TV Commercial, 'Heart Attack'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dr. Marc Gillinov from the Cleveland Clinic says that heart attack should be the first thing you think of when you feel chest pain. He goes further to say that women are more likely to be asymptomatic when it comes to heart attacks and may display more generalized symptoms like nausea and vomiting, fatigue and feeling unwell. He encourages everyone to practice good heart health by trying to lower your blood pressure and cholesterol and increasing your physical activity.
- Cleveland Clinic
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wyse ... Agency