City of Charlotte TV Commercial, 'Creek Week'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The City of Charlotte has something to say: and it's that it is beautiful and green... because of its creeks. The city encourages everyone to celebrate, learn and volunteer at Charlotte-Mecklenburg's Creek Week, a week of events dedicated to celebrating and protecting the area's creeks running from March 21 to 28, 2020.
- City of Charlotte
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.