Johnson & Johnson TV Commercial, 'Greatest Health Threat Is Poverty'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Johnson & Johnson identifies the world's great health threat to be poverty. The healthcare company explains how poverty affects the health of people. Poverty is said to be a barrier to such necessities such as seeing a doctor, getting vaccines, buying medicine, and drinking clean water. Johnson & Johnson states that more people die each year from extreme poverty than from all diseases in the world combined. The company believes that this health crisis can be solved by creating more awareness and taking action.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Laverne Cox ... Voice Over
- Wunderman Thompson ... Agency, J3 ... Media Agency