The Government of Japan TV Commercial, 'Japanese AI Is Leading the Infrastructure Revolution'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Japanese AI is leading the infrastructure revolution in unexpected ways, like how Los Angeles is using AI to predict future errors in its 1,240 miles of pipes that are over a hundred years old. Kato Takashi and his company, Fracta, Inc., provide data to predict water main breaks and helps L.A. preemptively address problems.
- The Government of Japan
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Sharing Tomorrow”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.