CarMax TV Spot, 'Personal Assistant' Featuring Mojo Rawley
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Mojo Rawley is in the middle of a heated phone call when his new assistant shows up on the set of USA Network's "WWE Raw." Mojo says he absolutely doesn't have time to go through the draining process of finding his perfect car. Thankfully, this sparks an idea for his new assistant; why not use CarMax? As Mojo lists all of the important aspects of his dream car, his assistant taps away on the CarMax app to find his boss the right pick-up. Before the phone call is over, the assistant has found the right car that is test-drive ready and has pre-approved financing. Mojo is over-the-moon when he finally sits in the seat of his perfect truck, but not quite ready to workshop new nicknames with his employee.
- March 11, 2020
- CarMax App, 2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro, 2017 Toyota Tundra SR5, 2018 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
- “The Way It Should Be”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- WWE Raw
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots