Ross TV Commercial, 'Holidays: Sweater Borrowing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a woman discovers a sweater at Ross that she thinks would be perfect for her sister, she thinks that this can finally be her "yes for less" moment where said sister stops borrowing her sweaters — even when the sibling swears she never will. The store claims to have holiday gifts that everyone is sure to love at 20 to 60 percent off department store prices.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- 20 to 60 percent off department store prices
- “Yes for Less”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.