LEGO TV Commercial, 'Rebuild the World: Construction'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
With focus and determination, a construction worker lowers the claw of his crane into the trench before him. As the claw comes back up, so does his grand prize, an enormous stuffed bear. When the bear drops at the last second, the man is disappointed, but he will persist. With the deposit of one more giant coin, it seems he's going to keep at it until he gets that prize. LEGO says this construction crane claw machine wouldn't be possible without the creative rebuilding of a child named Martin.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Rebuild the World”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Construction Workers