Amazon Fire TV Cube TV Commercial, 'Villain: The Neighborhood: Alexa Voice Control'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
What's a clumsy arch-villain to do? All he wants to do is watch his favorite shows but each time he presses a button he annihilates one of his henchmen instead. Luckily, his lieutenant clues him into the hands-free Amazon Fire TV Cube with Alexa. That way, the big boss can watch "The Neighborhood" without a single casualty. He's so happy he can't help but slap the table next to him -- activating the death ray that vaporizes his lieutenant.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Amazon Fire TV Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Cube, Amazon Alexa Alexa, Paramount+ All Access, HBO HBO NOW, Netflix, YouTube App, Food Network Kitchen
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wongdoody ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
- MasterChef, Barry, Carnival Row, Chopped, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Neighborhood