Autism Speaks TV Commercial, 'For a Brighter Life on the Spectrum: Chase'
When the man asking Chase questions notices Chase's struggle to find the words to answer, he pauses and changes his approach to create a more comfortable environment. Autism Speaks says that when it comes to autism, finding the right words can be tough but finding understanding doesn't have to be. The organization says that those interested in creating a better life for those on the spectrum and can learn more online.
- Autism Speaks
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “For a Brighter Life on the Spectrum”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment