Winn-Dixie TV Spot, 'The Smell of Wine'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At a table in the middle of a Winn-Dixie, these two men have decided to set up an impromptu wine-tasting, where one claims in a rather aristocratic dialect that the aroma of his particular glass tells him that if you buy four bottles of wine at Winn-Dixie, you get ten percent off. "You can smell that?" the other can only ask incredulously. Whether you believe in the power of a wine's taste profile or not, the deals are true, so you can stay "winning."
- Buy four bottles of wine and get ten percent off
- “It's A Winn Win”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- St. John & Partners Advertising & Public Relations ... Agency
- View All Screenshots