Wonderful Pistachios TV Spot, 'Why Now?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sheldon the tortoise is offended by Wonderful Pistachios' apparent anti-shell stance. When representatives of the brand ask why Sheldon is bringing up his complaints now, he exclaims that the office is eight blocks away. The men realize that since his legs are so short, it must've taken him years to get here. Can legs that short even be considered legs?
- January 21, 2020
- Wonderful Pistachios
- Wonderful Pistachios No Shells
- “Almost Everyone Loves No Shells”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Fire Station ... Agency, Wonderful Agency ... Creative Agency, Wonderful Agency ... Digital Agency, Wonderful Agency ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots