Walmart TV Commercial, 'Obvious Choice Challenge: Kasey'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In another installment of "The Obvious Choice Challenge," Walmart challenges customer Kasey to choose which grocery cart has more savings between Walmart and Fry's Food Stores. With the host telling her the prices saved on chicken breast and serrano peppers, it's easy for her to pick the right answer. The host declares her the winner and lets her stand on a podium with two bodybuilders.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Save Money. Live Better.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency