CVS Health TV Commercial, 'Beauty Unaltered'
CVS says that 80 percent of U.S. women don't like how they look. It also says that two thirds of women agree that media has set an unrealistic standard of beauty, while the American Medical Association has labeled unrealistic images as a serious health issue. What we see matters -- which is why CVS made a promise to not alter the beauty images it makes. When an industry changes how it sees women, it can change how women see themselves.
- CVS Health
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Tweet #BeautyUnaltered
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Bravo Group ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment