Progressive TV Commercial, 'Sign Spinner: Forearms'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Sign Spinner asks his girlfriend if his forearms look bigger due to his sign spinning. She says they look the same, but the Sign Spinner swears he feels a difference, asking her to feel them. After she agrees that they do indeed feel bigger, Sign Spinner starts to work out with his sign. Progressive says you could save hundreds when you switch, which is what the sign says.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Progressive Auto Insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Arnold ... Agency