Progressive TV Commercial, 'Sign Spinner: Competitor'
This sign spinner is hard at work on a sidewalk, but begrudgingly faces competition from a sign holder advertising condos. The condo advertiser says that this situation is good because the sign spinner's sign is pointing at the condo sign, so that' what people will be looking at. In response, the sign spinner flips his sign around so that it points in the other direction. Progressive says that you could save hundreds by switching, like what the sign says.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Progressive Auto Insurance
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Arnold ... Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment