U.S. Department of Homeland Security TV Commercial, 'Blue Campaign: Take a Second Look'
Human trafficking is modern-day slavery and it happens right in our own communities. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security encourages viewers to join the Blue Campaign to recognize and report this awful crime. The organization says that your second look could be the second chance for another human being.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “One Voice. One Mission. End Human Trafficking.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment