Aviation Institute of Maintenance TV Commercial, 'Keep Up'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Aviation Institute of Maintenance says that there will be 50,000 airplanes worldwide by 2038 and that airlines will need to hire 769,000 technicians by then. The organization says that you can become a certified technician by training at AIM.
- Aviation Institute of Maintenance
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.