Open Care Insurance Services TV Commercial, 'At Peace: $25,000'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After a health scare, a mom reassures her daughter that when her time does come, her funeral expenses will be covered by Final Expense Coverage. When the daughter expresses that she didn't know her mother had been saving up for her final expenses, her mom explains that she hasn't, but with Open Care she was eligible for up to $25,000 in benefits to help pay for her funeral and other expenses. The company says that you can now get up to $25,000 in life insurance coverage to help cover these costs with no medical exam, and that your rates, benefits and coverage will never change.
- Open Care Insurance Services
- Open Care Insurance Services Final Expense Life Insurance Coverage
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.