RE/MAX TV Commercial, 'Stairs'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a man descending his stairs as normal suddenly finds himself plunging through the steps in a cacophony of broken wood and banisters, he immediately calls out to his partner in concern and asks if they ever did that termite inspection. From the living room, she answers that their discount agent said they didn't need to -- only to fall through the floor in a pit of termite-weakened wood herself. To avoid all the ways a discount agent might cost you later, RE/MAX encourages viewers to use one of its agents, as the company has "done this a million times."
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.