Scribd TV Spot, 'Wish You Could Read More?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Whether you are listening to an audio book while jogging across a bridge, or reading the sheet music to a piano piece while in a public park, Scribd says that with its app, you can read anywhere and anything. Users can read free for 30 days and have access to unlimited books, audio books, documents and more by visiting its website.
- November 07, 2019
- Scribd Scribd App, Scribd Subscription Service, Scribd Chip and Dan Heath "The Power of Moments" Audiobook
- Read free for 30 days
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots