Portal from Facebook TV Spot, 'Holidays: Itsy Bitsy Statler: Any Two'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While video-chatting with Kermit the Frog and his nephew Robin through Facebook Portal, Statler uses a quirky, spiderweb-strewn filter and introduces himself as "Itsy Bitsy" as a way to entertain the young frog. As he spins a story about being unprepared for the weather, Robin admits that he's always liked arachnids and he can't wait to see how it ends -- just as Waldorf bursts into frame to exclaim, "what a coincidence, I can't wait for it to end too!"
- December 04, 2019
- Meta Portal
- Messenger, Meta Portal Portal from Facebook, Meta Portal Portal TV, Meta Portal Portal Mini, Facebook WhatsApp
- Get $50 off any two Portal devices
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots