Samsung Galaxy Note10 TV Spot, 'Mobile First Responder Solutions: Speeding Ticket'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a cop pulls someone over for speeding and tells them to sit tight while he processes the ticket, a narrator agrees that they're going to have to sit real tight -- because the officer has got to call it in, type it up, deal with radio feedback, write it up again, walk it back, and call headquarters... again. The narrator says that this ridiculously drawn out process just isn't working, which is why she suggests Samsung Mobile First Responder Solutions. With the Galaxy Note10, users can get real-time data at the scene, all on one device, so that they can issue their speeding tickets, well, speedily.
- December 05, 2019
- Samsung Mobile
- Samsung Mobile Galaxy Note10
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Police Officer
- 72andSunny ... Agency, MWWPR ... Creative Agency, R/GA ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots