Babbel TV Spot, 'Learning Spanish'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman in a Spanish speaking country walks into a restaurant and shyly says she would like to order something to eat. A little girl at the restaurant is impressed and asks the woman how she learned Spanish. The woman says she learned with Babbel, and she tells the little girl that the best part of Babbel is that it's helped her make new friends.
- March 12, 2020
- Babbel App
- Free trial
- “Language for Life”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots