The Hawaiian Islands TV Commercial, 'A New Way to Travel: Malama Hawaii'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Hawaiian natives describe "mālama" as the act of cherishing and protecting something, and go on to explain that caring for the land is an engagement between the people and the place. They believe that when you give back to the land that protects and feeds you, it will be returned for generations.
- The Hawaiian Islands
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- OMD West ... Media Agency