Credit One Bank TV Commercial, 'Cashios Visits Gas Station in Awe'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Cashios, the God of Cash Back, is summoned to the mortal world when a man uses his Credit One Bank Platinum Visa card at a gas station. In exchange for using this reward-earning card, Cashios bestows a great gift upon the man -- if you can say a goat in the back of a convertible is a great gift. Especially considering the man lives in an apartment with a no-pet policy. Nevertheless, Cashios assures that the goat is not a pet -- it's family.
- Credit One Bank
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Credit One Bank Platinum Visa
- “Live Ever Rewarded”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.