2022 Hyundai Tucson TV Spot, 'Question Everything: The Falcon and the Winter Soldier' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a Flag Smasher causes havoc on a busy street, Captain America is not far behind. The bad guy swiftly runs through the streets and a 2022 Hyundai Tucson is able to stop just in time for the villain to remain unscathed for now. When the Flag Smasher is finally in his line of sight, Sam Wilson yells out a "heads up!" and takes down the bad guy with his shield. Though the pursuit has ended, Wilson still has one burning question to answer: Why do we say heads up, when we really mean duck? Hyundai encourages you to question everything and to watch "The Falcon and the Winter Soldier" on Disney+.
- June 22, 2021
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Falcon / Sam Wilson / Captain America
- Innocean ... Agency, Innocean ... Creative Agency, Innocean ... Digital Agency, Innocean ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots