Oura TV Commercial, 'Know Why You Feel, How You Feel'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Oura highlights features of its Oura Ring technology through a series of vignettes about "Sleep," "Readiness" and "Activity," showing wearers make health and wellness decisions based on biometric feedback delightfully represented in nursery rhyme call-and-response. One ring wearer takes a look at her poor sleep score as the clock strikes 5:30 AM, the alarm itself noting that because the woman is tired (and she knows it), she can skip the gym today. Another wearer is under stress at the library, prompting a fellow patron gives voice to his ring -- he's anxious and due for a break. The final wearer is in tip-top condition as she cycles past onlookers towing a stalled car. The impressed trio give her ring's response in harmony: "If you heart variability is 50, and your body temperature is normal, if you're breathing rate is optimal and you know it: Bring it on!"
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Oura Oura Ring
- “Know Why You Feel How You Feel”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The song was created for this commercial
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Mischief @ No Fixed Address ... Media Agency