National Suicide Prevention Lifeline TV Commercial, 'Medicine Safety: Children'
During stressful times like the ones we are faced with today, sadness, fear and thoughts of suicide may affect our children. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline emphasizes the importance of keeping our loved ones safe by locking up medicine. It encourages viewers to reach out to the National Suicide Prevention Hotline if they or anyone else are in need of help.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment