CarMax TV Spot, 'Papi' Featuring Kelly Oubre
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When NBA player Kelly Oubre enters his local CarMax retailer and inquires about an offer he got online, the employee is puzzled to find nothing showing up in the system for an "Oubre." The basketball player clarifies that he's under a different username of "T$unami Papi," much to the employee's interest. The car retailer promises an instant offer for your vehicle online good for seven days.
- April 08, 2021
- CarMax App
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Martin Agency ... Creative Agency, Vizeum ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots