Sonic Drive-In Shark Week Slush TV Spot, 'Discovery Channel: Shark Anatomy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While enjoying a round of Shark Week Slushes at Sonic Drive-In, three friends discuss if their gummy sharks could be great white sharks or reef sharks. The driver is adamant that this is a great white that is going for a swim in his slush, but his friend isn't quite so sure. With his extensive knowledge of sharks to back him up, the passenger insists that these gummies are actually reef sharks. Their friend in the back seat seems happy to just enjoy his slush in peace.
- July 11, 2021
- Sonic Drive-In
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Mother ... Creative Agency, ZenithOptimedia ... Media Agency
- Discovery Channel
- Shark Week
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots