Bowflex TV Commercial, 'Reality'
Bowflex showcases its JRNY digital fitness platform and suite of home exercise equipment, from screen-mounted stationary bikes, treadmills and cardio steppers to its SelectTech weights system. The home fitness brand says it wants users to knuckle down and embrace the grunting, sweaty, "ugly" reality of a good, hard workout -- it also seems to take shots at competitors with similar equipment by directly appealing to those who "came to work out" rather than join "cults, cliques, and competition."
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Bowflex Max Trainer, Bowflex VeloCore Bike, Bowflex Treadmill 22, Bowflex SelectTech 2080 Barbell with Curl Bar, Bowflex SelectTech 552 Dumbbells, Bowflex JRNY Digital Fitness Platform
- “Let's Work Out”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment