Workday TV Commercial, 'Gerry: Excited' Song by David Bowie
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Clients around the world are brought to excitement during a virtual conference call as Gerry appears in the room. From their supplier from Australia to a client from Italy, they can't help but brace Gerry with a hug as they somehow appear in the room from the virtual call. As a co-worker looks on in confusion, his peer explains that Workday is the reason why everyone loves Gerry as the company claims that it makes it easier to develop relationships with clients.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- Changes - David Bowie
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.