Hotels.com TV Commercial, 'NBA Press Conference'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At an NBA press conference, Captain Obvious declares that he simply can't stand the fact that the NBA has banned "traveling," seeming to misunderstand the application of that word within the rules of basketball. He is so upset that he announces he and the travel booking company he represents will be suing the NBA -- only to be corrected by his lawyer that they most definitely are not, nor will they be pursuing any other kind of aggressive action. In fact, they are the official partner of the basketball association!
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Young & Rubicam Group ... Agency, Crispin Porter + Bogusky ... Creative Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency