Ford TV Commercial, 'Juneteenth: Three-Fifths' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Ford wants us all to remember, recognize and respect before we move forward. There was a time when Black Americans were seen as three-fifths of a person in the eyes of the law, and it is because of discriminatory laws like this that we recognize that Juneteenth as the beginning of America's journey to equality.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Built Ford Proud”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- GTB ... Media Agency