TaylorMade SIM2 Driver TV Spot, 'Giving You the Green Light'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
TaylorMade's athletes give each other the green light on the golf course, confidently ripping drives down the fairway with its SIM2 Max. Not everyone realized they had a green light as Rory McIlroy and Dustin Johnson had to remind two golfers seemingly starring out to the fairway that they're fine to hit their balls. The golf company claims its forged aluminum ring on the SIM2 Max Driver gives players a new level of distance and forgiveness, changing the way drivers are built.
- May 19, 2021
- TaylorMade SIM2 Max Driver
- Actors - Add
- Collin Morikawa , Dustin Johnson , Maria Fassi , Matthew Wolff , Rory McIlroy , Tommy Fleetwood
- Carat ... Agency, Innocean ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots