SeaWorld Memorial Sale TV Commercial, 'Seven Seas Food Festival: BOGO'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Seaworld introduces its new Texas Stingray wooden coaster and encourages people to visit during its Seven Seas Food Festival. The theme park says it making safety a number one priority with various precautions and rules. During the Memorial Sale, visitors can get admission to the Aquatica park for free with the purchase of a SeaWorld pass.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- SeaWorld Annual Pass
- Memorial Sale (expires: 05/31/2021)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Elmo, Kids, Oscar the Grouch
- Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Creative Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency