Credit Karma Money TV Commercial, 'Nacho Trophy'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a woman walks into her kitchen and immediately inquires about the rather puzzling gold goblet bursting with nachos on the counter, her roommate answers that he won a reimbursement after shopping with his Credit Karma Money debit card, so he bought himself a trophy -- and, apparently, filled it with nachos. When she reaches out to help herself to one, however, he simply can't resist teasing that it's "nacho" trophy. Credit Karma says that viewers can likewise get paid back for their purchases with Instant Karma.
- Credit Karma
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Credit Karma App, Credit Karma Money Debit Card
- “Start Winning”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.