Carfax TV Spot, 'Dad'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While browsing on Carfax for a new car, this woman is asked by the Car Fox how she can tell which of the two identical cars she's looking at is really the better deal. When she suggests bringing in her dad from Sarasota, the man magically appears in front of her, fanny back and all, only looking mildly confused by the phenomenon. After taking a short moment to overlook the two cars, he confidently concludes that the one closest is "the broken one" -- but Carfax's accident history reports suggest otherwise. The Car Fox concludes that dads are great, but when it comes to the "car facts," you should look for the fox.
- May 16, 2021
- Carfax App
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Campbell Ewald ... Agency, Campbell Ewald ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots