Centers for Disease Control and Prevention TV Commercial, 'Tip From A Former Smoker: Brett P.'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A former smoker, Brett, says your smile says a lot about a person but reveals that he has a toothless smile from smoking. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention warn that smoking can cause gum disease and tooth loss.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “You Can Quit. For Free Help, Call”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.