Halo Collars TV Commercial, 'Juniper'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman discusses her emotional journey of adopting her dog Juniper and her natural desire to find ways to keep Juniper safe and happy. Halo was recommended by a few of her friends, so she tried it out. She likes that Halo created an environment that allowed her to bond with Juniper while also setting boundaries. Additionally, she can easily set up smart invisible fences anywhere. The feeling this woman gets from knowing Juniper is happy and safe is priceless.
- Halo Collars
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Halo Collars App, Halo Collars Halo
- “Protected by Halo”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.