AbbVie TV Commercial, 'Identify EPI'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
For these people, gas, bloating and stomach pain were more than normal digestive issues. Their ailments were symptoms of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, or EPI. AbbVie encourages you to talk to your doctor if you suspect you may have the condition.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Spark Foundry ... Media Agency