Roundup for Lawns TV Commercial, 'Aliens'
With the use of Roundup for Lawns, the company invites you to imagine all of the things you could be thinking about instead of pesky weeds. After finding an alien frisbee on his weed-free lawn, a man ponders whether or not these mysterious space people actually exist. He's very confident that there's plenty of evidence to prove their existence, but he's positive that ghosts are a different story. Without proof or data, the man with the perfectly manicured lawn just can't see how ghosts could exist. With all of this thinking complete, he moves onto another important topic -- a nice, cold glass of iced tea.
- Roundup Weed Killer
- Advertiser Profiles
- Roundup Weed Killer For Lawns With Ready-To-Use Wand
- “Kill Weeds, Not the Lawn”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Aliens, Ghosts
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment