U.S. Department of Homeland Security TV Commercial, 'Real ID: Jetsetter James'
Jetsetter James upgraded to a Real ID, so he can board flights and access certain federal facilities. It even allows him to attend his son's graduation from the Air Force Academy. The Department of Homeland Security encourages you to make a plan to become Real ID compliant.
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Be Your Real ID Self”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment