XFINITY TV Commercial, 'Watchathon: Stay Caught Up'
Following XFINITY's Watchathon Week, a group of friends discuss the latest "The Handmaid's Tale" episode. But one friend feels left out. She watched all of season three, but has yet to see season four, so she can't participate in the conversation. XFINITY says that you won't stay caught up with hit shows for long unless you add the channel or streaming service to your XFINITY service.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Comcast/XFINITY X1 Entertainment Operating System, Showtime, Comcast/XFINITY X1 Voice Remote, Starz Channel Starz, Hulu, Peacock TV Peacock, HBO Max
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- Starz, Showtime
- The Handmaid's Tale, The Flight Attendant, The Girlfriend Experience, City on a Hill, Rutherford Falls
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment