Carfax TV Spot, 'Twins'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Presenting two nearly identical looking cars -- and their equally identical-looking owners -- the Carfax Car Fox insists that one's accident history can severely impact its value. Likewise, the twin that owns that accident-free vehicle can't help but tease his brother by saying, "I always knew you were an accident." Twins and non-twins alike can shop online on the Carfax website.
- April 28, 2021
- Carfax App
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Carfax Fox
- Campbell Ewald ... Agency, Campbell Ewald ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots