YouTube TV Commercial, 'Because Roller Coasters'
A man records himself screaming at the top of his lungs as he zooms around on a roller coaster. YouTube says that moments like this adrenaline-inducing endeavor are a reason to get vaccinated against the COVDID-19 virus. You can go online for more information about the vaccine.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Get Back to What You Love”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment