Rolex TV Spot, 'Rolex and Cinema'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Rolex describes a masterpiece as the legacy of a visionary and a celebration of people coming together to push the limits of creativity. Whether it's a science or a sense of beauty, a masterpiece remains relevant regardless of how many years go by. Rolex remarks that it works alongside the Oscars to craft masterpieces, whether in watchmaking or in filmmaking, that capture moments in time and inspire people to see the world through a new lens.
- April 25, 2021
- Rolex Datejust 36
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- La La Land, Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, The Last Emperor, Avatar, West Side Story, Moonlight, Blade Runner, The Tree of Life, Hugo, The King's Speech
- 2021 Oscars
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots