Gainbridge TV Commercial, 'Tulips'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It's the year 1636 in Holland, and a lowly tulip farmer is at the pub with some friends explaining that he just sold his entire cart of flowers to a wealthy passerby. This exchange gives another man the idea to start mass-producing tulips on a grand scale. The market takes off, and pretty soon people are offering obscene amounts of money for just a single tulip bulb. Finally, someone stands up and asks why a simple tulip could be worth so much, and just like that, the tulip market crashes. A townsperson suggests that if the tulip farmers had used Gainbridge they could've balanced out this risk ahead of time and been prepared for it.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- “As Long as There's Market Uncertainty, There's Gainbridge”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.