SimpliSafe Home Security Super Bowl 2019 TV Spot, 'A World Full of Fear'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a world chock-full of alarming headlines and endless safety warnings regarding everyday items like wheat bread and garage doors, one might wonder if anything is actually "safe" anymore. And when you add in thieves swiping packages, robots stealing our jobs, drones recording us doing yard work and technology listening to all our conversations, it seems like a risk just to leave the house. SimpliSafe believes that even in a world full of fear, it's possible to feel safe in your cozy abode thanks to its home security systems. With its 24/7 Monitoring for $15 a month, your house will be equipped with safety features like motion sensors, window sensors and a doorbell equipped with a camera.
- February 14, 2019
- SimpliSafe Motion Sensor, SimpliSafe 24/7 Professional Monitoring, SimpliSafe Window Sensor, SimpliSafe Doorbell
- “Home Is the Place You Should Simply Feel Safe”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Matt Noonan ... Man, Aigner Edgerson ... Neighbor with bun, Donald Lee Gipson ... Neighbor with glasses, Lola Paja ... Woman in glasses, Nicole Aimee Schreiber ... Wife
- Preacher ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots